Kratom strains are byproducts of leaves from the Kratom plant, which contain various alkaloids that have analgesic, relaxing, and stimulating effects. These various Kratom plants can be found in several parts of Southeast Asia. Among these countries is Borneo, which is said to have the most suitable climate to cultivate Kratom.
Due to the various effects the Kratom strains have on several different ailments, the use of the product spread beyond the countries that produce it. Nowadays, due to greater demand from Western countries, the production of Kratom has increased. Over the years, the popularity of these natural products has multiplied, encouraging the continuous harvest of Kratom in Asian countries such as Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
Green Borneo Kratom in particular can be found in Indonesian forests. The use of this plant for medicinal reasons dates back to several years ago, when green Borneo Kratom products were easily available in various drug stores.
What Makes the Green Borneo Kratom Different from the Other Strains
While the red vein Borneo Kratom is more popularly used than the green Borneo, because the former is known to be stronger, the latter is a suitable option for those looking for a product with moderate effects.
What makes the green Borneo effective is its alkaloid content. All Kratom leaves contain a certain mixture of alkaloids, and the green Borneo roughly has a combination of the 25 alkaloids present in all Kratom strains. Among these are mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine.
The Many Upsides of Taking Green Borneo Kratom
- It perks you up like coffee. You know that buzz you get after drinking a good cup of java? You get similar effects with green Borneo Kratom because it is derived from the same trees that contain caffeine. It’s no coincidence that you feel more alert and focused when you take green Borneo Kratom.
- It helps keep your weight in check. Not only does green Borneo Kratom help in speeding up your metabolism, but it also flushes out unwanted toxins in your body.
- It aids in your digestion. Taking green Borneo Kratom helps deal with constipation and improves bowel movements, as well as enables better digestion and absorption of nutrients from food. It is also a safer alternative to medications for indigestion.
- It charges your libido. The stimulating effects of the green Borneo Kratom can improve your sex drive as well. Users have reported an increase in arousal and mood after their intake of the product.
- It helps relieve physical pain. Green Borneo Kratom also provides analgesic effects that help ease physical discomforts from muscle and joint pains.
- It helps get you a good night’s sleep. Most of the Kratom strains are effective in treating insomnia, with the exception of white strains. The green Borneo Kratom is one that helps you get some shuteye. On top of that, another side effect is said to be fascinating dreams.
- It can even manage certain addictions. Certain green Borneo strains, such as the Maeng Da, can help suppress addictions to stimulants.
How Much Green Borneo Kratom Do I Need?
Like any type of medication or substance, there are also certain dosages needed for respective degrees of usage. For instance, if you are a beginner and want to test out the minimum amount, the recommended dosage is about 1.5 grams.
It is best to observe the effects of this initial dosage before proceeding to increase the intake. If you feel that you may be able to tolerate more than the amount you took, you can add more in increments of 0.5 grams.
Keep in mind that the maximum recommended dosage for green Borneo Kratom is 5.5 grams. You can assess over the course of your intake if you experience any side effects, which may include dizziness, an itchy sensation, deep sedation, or nausea. If you encounter any of these, you may need to recalculate your dosage. There is no need to worry though, as this product will not be harmful or toxic to your body.
There are various solutions to different ailments, and sometimes when one remedy does not work, you will be surprised to find an amazing cure that works better for you. The green Borneo Kratom may not necessarily be the best solution for everyone, but it can provide a convenient alternative to people who are not satisfied with other treatments and methods.