Moving away from taking the usual pills bought from local pharmacy stores nearby, more and more people are switching to the use of alternative medicines and supplements nowadays. These alternative aids are preferred because of their effectiveness. Moreover, these are known to be multipurpose when it comes to treating certain conditions.
In the field of alternative treatment, kratom is one of the most effective. It’s usually offered in the market as tablets, capsules, liquids and sometimes, in tea bags. Moreover, kratom vendors are also offering it in powder form.
If you’re not familiar with how kratom works, you should keep on reading to know more about this herb.
Knowing Further What’s Behind Kratom’s Effectiveness
Kratom is scientifically known as Mitragyna speciosa. It’s a native tropical tree growing in Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand, and other areas in South Asia. Regardless of being a member of the coffee-tree family, the leaves are the vital part of this plant.
Different kratom suppliers use their distinct extraction techniques to get the alkaloids from this plant’s leaves. The main ingredients, the 7-hydroxymitragynine and mitragynine, are the reason behind every kratom product’s effectiveness.
Kratom is also being offered in various kinds from one region to another, giving a lot of options to frequent and potential users. If you’re struggling in selecting the kind of kratom to use, the Maeng Da Thai Kratom is not that bad to start with.
Maeng Da Thai: What Makes This Delicacy Very Beneficial
The Maeng Da Thai is considered as a delicacy in Thailand. Some call this kind of kratom as “pimp grade,” deriving from the Thai meaning of “Maeng Da.” In addition, this strain has darker leaves that turn green when these are powdered or crushed.
The Maeng Da Thai is also known to have a lot of benefits. Another good thing about it is that it’s non-addictive, which allows you take for as long as you can with proper control. Aside from being a pain reliever, there are other benefits you can get from this strain:
- It provides a sharper focus – If you’re having difficulty pushing distractions away, this strain can help you focus enough to allow you to finish your task in time.
- It treats headaches – It’s also known to ease headaches immediately after consumption.
- It boosts energy – This strain increases your energy level, giving you some extra energy needed for accomplishing large tasks for the day.
- It relieves stress and depression – Whenever you feel distressed, exhausted physically and mentally, this strain can relieve your low mood instantly.
- It calms overworked muscles – After heavy gym workouts or strenuous activities outside, all you need is something to relax your muscles. This strain can definitely do it for you.
- It enhances alertness – This strain can help you best on cognitive tasks as it can boost the user’s attentiveness.
Maeng Da Thai: Every User’s Guide to Proper Dosage
Like any other kinds of kratom in the market, it’s always important to take note of the proper dosage. The dosage that you need to consume varies on many factors, and one is the kind of kratom. The different kinds of this strain have their own dosage guide and here is the dosage guide for the Maeng Da Thai.
- Beginner’s Dosage – Beginners are usually advised to start low. The dosage should be in between 2 grams to 2.5 grams.
- Moderate User’s Dosage – If you’re getting used with your starting dosage and the effect of the strain is gradually decreasing, you can increase your intake to 3 grams, and it should not exceed 5 grams.
- Experienced User’s Dosage – If you’ve been using kratom for quite some time already and you feel like you’re ready to go higher, take 5 grams to 9 grams.
For frequent users of kratom, 9 grams should be the maximum. Going beyond 9 grams, like 12 grams to 15 grams, can already give you unwanted side effects. This will definitely increase the possibility of an overdose for the user.
With these loads of benefits, the Maeng Da Thai is indeed a must-try kratom, especially if you are a new user. There won’t be any harm at all in trying this kind of strain, as long as you strictly follow the proper dosage guide.