Did you know that you can plant or grow your kratom tree in the comforts of your own home? This means that you can save a great deal of money because you have a kratom tree at home. Moreover, you will have control over the quality of your plants.
Those two factors – control and savings – are tempting factors that can encourage many kratom lovers to plant their own kratom trees.
You can grow kratom by purchasing a live kratom plant or by finding kratom seeds for sale online. If you decide to buy, you need to make sure that you consider certain things in growing kratom.
How to grow purchased live kratom plant?
Buying a live kratom plant is the convenient option in growing a kratom plant. Growing from seeds can be a tough procedure especially for beginners.
Where can you purchase a kratom plant?
You might have thought to visit a local nursery and ask for a kratom plant. Unfortunately, you must be warned that they might not have any kratom plant as they may not be aware of this herbal plant.
In connection to that, you must find a legit kratom plant seller on the internet. Make sure to find a vendor that you can trust, a vendor that will surely ship the live plant to your area.
What are the crucial points to consider in growing kratom?
- You must unpack the live kratom plant carefully.
- You must maintain the humid and warm conditions for the kratom plant.
- You must add nutrients to the plant regularly.
- You must not allow the soil to become completely dry.
- You must stimulate the leaves by using a fan or by exposing it to the wind.
Where can you find kratom seeds for sale?
If you are looking for kratom seeds vendor, Kratom Box is the perfect place for you. They offer high-quality kratom seeds, and it is very convenient to order seeds from them.
Kratom Box is an online site that sells kratom seeds and live kratom plants as well. If you want to start growing kratom in your home, this site can help you.
They have a variety of kratom strains available like the Red Bali, Maeng Da, and Green Malay.
How to grow kratom from seeds?
Both non-fresh and fresh kratom seeds have a viability percent of between 10 and 20. You can place 5 to 10 kratom seeds in each of your pots, but it is not guaranteed that the plant will grow in the exact location the seed is set. Kratom seeds are very light which means that they can be easily blown by the wind and can end up somewhere else or usually outside your pot.
However, there is no need to worry as you can grow a kratom plant from seeds by following these three easy steps:
- Drop 7 to 10 kratom seeds in the pot of your choice.
- Cover the seeds with soil.
- Sprinkle water on the soil regularly and don’t let the soil become dry.
Can this process fail?
After planting the seeds in the pots, you have to observe the seeds to determine if germination will occur. If a few days have already passed and you noticed that no germination took place, then you must not expect that the kratom plant will grow.
The main reason for this is you might have ordered dried seeds. You have to be very careful in ordering kratom seeds online and make sure that you will not buy dried kratom seeds to avoid failure.
If you want to grow a kratom plant in your home, you must take note of the following:
- Buy the seeds of the kratom strain that you like. It is recommended that you buy hundreds of them because the germination rate of kratom is very low.
- The perfect place to grow your kratom plant is in a fertile and moist spot.
- When it is rainy or cloudy, make sure to put your plant in a location where sunlight can reach it.
- Choose a location that can expose your kratom plant to breeze or wind as it is essential in the growth of kratom.
- Give the plant fertilizer.
- Be very patient as growing a kratom plant takes time.
Having a kratom plant at home is very convenient. If you are planning to grow one, make sure to find legit vendors that put live kratom plants or kratom seeds for sale online.