Facts About the White Elephant Kratom
- The leaves of the White Elephant Kratom can get massive that they appear like elephant ears. This strain is unique as it contains white veins, but it’s like the lovechild of the white, red, and green veins.
- These leaves are known to give users high stimulating and euphoric effects. People who consume this strain become more energized, and their moods are greatly enhanced.
- In many cases, this Kratom type is recommended for people who are depressed and those who need more focus.
- People who have tried this strain claimed that the effects are faster compared to the other strains. In many cases, the onset only took around 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pain control is not as active as other strains. The duration is not long as well. It only lasts about two to three hours for a dose of 2.5 to 5 g.
- The sedating effects are quite low.
The White Vein Kratom
The White Vein Kratom is widely known as the most potent among the strains. This tree is grown in many parts of Southeast Asia, such as Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, and Thailand.
White Vein Unique Features
- This type of Kratom strain can be bought in different forms: tinctures, capsules, powder, and resins. Among these forms, the powdered form is the easiest to keep and use.
- The leaves are dried and smashed to make the powdered form. The technique is performed in a top-quality setting so the freshness and excellence will be preserved.
- Some of the strains are White Sumatra, White Borneo, and White Horn. Different kinds of the powdered form are available as they are grown, cultivated, and maintained in different soil types and environment.
- For instance, the White Sumatra Kratom was grown in conditions typically found in Sumatra, Indonesia.
White Vein Kratom Types
- White Borneo Kratom: As you’ll notice, the names of the different types of White Veins will depend on where they’re grown initially. For this strain, it’s from Borneo.
The natives from this country have their methods of harvesting Kratom. It’s widely used to enhance concentration and optimism.
2. White Sumatra Kratom: This Kratom strain originates from the Sumatra Island, Indonesia. It’s a country where Kratom is abundant.
The farmers from this island are known to be experts in the production of Kratom. They’re believed to have harvested the plant for countless generations.
This Kratom type has high potency and influences an uplifting and energizing setting that enhances your focus.
3. The White Horn Kratom: This strain is exempted from the pattern of naming the product after its origin. It’s grown in the forests of West Kalimantan in Indonesia.
Only the horned leaves, where it got its name, are plucked from the plants to make this powder.
It’s widely used for its stimulating and mood improving features. It makes the user joyful, lucky, and optimistic.
Why People Use the White Vein
- It improves the quality of life. Many users feel optimistic when they use the White Vein. This is the reason why depressed people are advised to use this strain.
- A good motivation. Since you’re positive, you’re motivated to get things in done. You become proactive, which makes you a happier person.
- It enhances your energy. Most of the time, when you take something that promotes relaxation, you become sleepy and tired.
For the White Vein, it does the opposite. You become more energized.
The Recommended Dosages
You can use a scale to measure your White Elephant Kratom powder. It’s always recommended to begin at a small dose. This is equivalent to 3 to 5 grams per dose.
You can slowly increase it to 8 to 10 grams if the results are not that effective.
Keep in mind; these doses are only free estimates. It might not be what’s ideal for you. So, be creative and discover what gives you the best experience.
Once you use this strain, the effects will last between two to six hours. It relies heavily on the weight and the potency of Kratom.
A gentle reminder, anything that is misused can cause serious consequences. If you’re new to using the White Elephant Kratom, don’t go over the top by starting at high doses.
If you do, you might suffer from adverse effects such as nausea, stomach problems, dizziness, and vomiting.